BIX Service Fees

BIX Service Fees – prices in HUF (valid from 1st Jan. 2018)

a) BIX fees in HUF

base fee of BIX services HUF 120 000 /year

Port/
service

active port monthly fee with Open/Free peering(1)

active port monthly fee with Selective/Restrictive peering(1)

Set-up (one-time) fee(2)

1 Gbps

HUF 25 000

HUF 40 000

HUF 30 000

4 Gbps(3)

(on 10 Gbps port)

HUF 90 000

HUF 144 000

HUF 0(4)

10 Gbps

first 3 ports

HUF 140 000

HUF 224 000

HUF 0(4)

10 Gbps

further ports(5)

HUF 90 000

HUF 140 000

HUF 0(4)

40 Gbps

HUF 475 000

HUF 760 000

HUF 500 000

40 Gbps(3)

(on 100 Gbps port)

HUF 475 000

HUF 760 000

to be discussed

80 Gbps or

90 Gbps or

100 Gbps(5)

(on 10 Gbps ports)

HUF 840 000

HUF 1 344 000

HUF 0(4)

100 Gbps(6)

HUF 840 000

HUF 1 344 000

HUF 0(6)

       

Privat VLAN

HUF 10 000 / VLAN / year

HUF 10 000

 

fees of additional services

description

Monthly fee

Set-up (one-time) fee(2)

10G Ethernet datatransfer

HUF 100 000

HUF 0 (4)

Wavelength service

HUF 75 000 /month

HUF 75 000

Double Wavelength service

HUF 120 000 /month

HUF 150 000

Optical connection (crossconnect) on the BIX optical distribution frame

free of charge

HUF 24 000

Optical cable termination on the BIX ODF (12 single mode core)

free of charge

HUF 150 000

Prices are excluding VAT.

 

b) BIX service fees in Euro

base fee of BIX services EUR 400 /year

Port/
service

active port monthly fee with Open/Free peering(1)

active port monthly fee with Selective/Restrictive peering(1)

Set-up (one-time) fee(2)

1 Gbps

first port

EUR 84(7)

EUR 135

EUR 99

4 Gbps(3)

(10 Gbps porton)

EUR 300

EUR 480

EUR 0(4)

10 Gbps

first 3 ports

EUR 468

EUR 749

EUR 0(4)

10 Gbps

further ports(5)

EUR 300

EUR 480

EUR 0(4)

40 Gbps

EUR 1 584

EUR 2 535

EUR 1 650

40 Gbps(3)

(on 100 Gbps port)

EUR 1 584

EUR 2 535

to be discussed

80 Gbps or

90 Gbps or

100 Gbps(5)

(on 10 Gbps ports)

EUR 2 800

EUR 4 480

EUR 0(4)

100 Gbps(6)

EUR 2 800

EUR 4 480

EUR 0(6)

       

Private VLAN

EUR 40 / VLAN / year

EUR 40

 

Fees of additionsla services

description

Monthly fee

Set-up (one-time) fee(2)

10G Ethernet transfer

EUR 334

0 Ft(4)

Wavelength service

EUR 250

EUR 250

Douple Wavelength service

EUR 400

EUR 500

Opticla connection (crossconnect) on the  BIX optical distribution frame

free of charge

EUR 80

Optical cable termination on the BIX ODF (12 single mode core)

free of charge

EUR 500

 

Notes:

(1) Open/Free, Selective/Restrictive peering: see BIX Charter, paragraph no. 4.

(2) Fee of the transfer a BIX port between two BIX members is one-time HUF 30 000 independently of the type of port.

(3) On these type BIX ports the full harware bandwith of the port available. The calculation of monthly fee of port based on usage of the port. To calculate of usage of the port we use the standard 95% usage calculation. In the normal case the fee is the reduced bandwith fee. If the port was overused in the billig period, the fee is the full capacity fee.

The method of 95% usage calculation is: We take the measured values of port (1 min average values) of the billing period; short them by value; take off  upper and lower 5%; The maximum of the rest is the used 95% value.

  • The fee of a temporally suspended BIX port is 15% of the full port fee.
  • Prices are exclusive of VAT!

Discounted prices for standby (reserve) ports:

  • The fee for a standby port provided on the same BIX node is 40% of the active port fee.

  • The fee for a LAG type standby BIX port is 40% of the active port fee.

  • The fee for a standby port provided on different BIX node is 40% of the active port fee.

 

Promotions:

  • The fee of the first 1 Gbps port for Free peering is HUF 30k (EUR 99)

(4) Promotion from 15th Jan 2018 till 31th May 2018: the setup feee of the 10 Gbps ports is free
( otherwise HUF 150k (EUR 495).

(5) 10 Gbps port volume discount: the monthly fee beginning with the 4th port is HUF 100k (EUR 330) for Free Peering; beginning from the 8th port (80 Gbps, 90 Gbps, or 100 Gbps) the total monthly fee is equal to the 100 Gbps port fee. The promotions is available for our Open/Free peering customers only.

(6) Promotion till 31th October 2017: for the first 2 customers signing up for 100 Gbps on a 100 Gbase-SR10 port the set-up fee will be waived. Applies for the first active port of the customer.

 

 

All rights reserved! © ISZT (Council of Hungarian Internet Providers) | web: DDSWEB